lockset

Share your AshitaCast profiles here. (Please keep topics clean. Only use this section for posting profiles, not for support!)
Nasteff

lockset

Post by Nasteff » Tue May 02, 2017 12:52 pm

is there a way to lock a set so the peices in it cannot be changed? i tried adding lock="true" to the set but it isnt working. i have a cmd to equip TH gear. but then when i go to cast a spell on a mob to get TH on it, it changes to my precast set n so on, so its taking my TH gear off.

atom0s
Site Admin

Re: lockset

Post by atom0s » Tue May 02, 2017 12:55 pm

Here's some commands that may be what you are looking for:

Code: Select all

/ac naked - Remove all gear.
/ac set SetName [Duration] - Lock SetName on for Duration in seconds(5 if unspecified).
/ac enable [Slot] - Enables gear swaps for the specified slot, or all slots if unspecified.
/ac disable [Slot] - Disables gear swaps for the specified slot, or all slots if unspecified.
Lead Ashita Developer

Nasteff

Post by Nasteff » Tue May 02, 2017 12:58 pm

is there a way to incorporate those into the code so i dont have to type /ac disable "whatever" everytime?

liek atm i have this:

<if advanced="$TH=1">
<equip set="TH" />

can i put like

<if advanced="$TH=1">
<command>/ac disable head</command>
<command>/ac disable hands</command>

but i believe if i do it that way it will spam it as long as i have /TH activated

atom0s
Site Admin

Post by atom0s » Tue May 02, 2017 4:00 pm

Personally I'm not sure, I don't use AshitaCast since I don't actually play the game. I'll have Thorny take a look at this thread if he has time.
Lead Ashita Developer

Thorny
Ashita Developer

Post by Thorny » Tue May 02, 2017 4:22 pm

<if advanced="$TH=1">
<equip set="TH" lock="true" />
</if>

This would accomplish it. Any gear equipped with a lock flag will not be overwritten later in the same segment.

However, if you want it to remain locked throughout everything, you'd need to put that code into every active segment you have or use the disable/enable commands. Lock tags only apply to the current read-through.

Realistically, there is probably a better way to accomplish what you want. Maybe throw <if advanced="$TH=1"><equip set="TH" /></if> into your midmagic and idle sections, since you're likely only applying TH with casts or melee.

Thorny
Ashita Developer

Post by Thorny » Tue May 02, 2017 4:26 pm

Another option is to have something like:

<inputcommands>
<cmd input="/commandwhatever">
<if advanced="$TH=1">
<command>/ac enable head</command>
<command>/ac enable hands</command>
<setvar name="TH" value="0" />
</if>
<else>
<command>/ac set TH</command>
<command>/ac disable head</command>
<command>/ac disable hands</command>
<setvar name="TH" value="1" />
</else>
</cmd>
</inputcommands>

if you want the TH gear to persist through everything. This way, no actual rules are needed.. it'll be put on and locked, and you're still only using one macro.

Nasteff

Post by Nasteff » Wed May 03, 2017 12:59 pm

thanks

Tortoise

Post by Tortoise » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:54 am

I have a related question to this. So, on BRD, I am going to cast 3 songs normally that will be equipment locked into gear without duration.

Then, I'll be popping a job ability Nightingale to instant cast with my full +duration gear. So, I want to lock my otherwise-midcast song equipment set into my pre-cast while that buff is active.

Is there a clean implementation of that you can think of? I mean, I think that'd work as I wrote it.