Sumguy's Ashitacast profiles: BLM, BLU, BRD, GEO, NIN, PLD, RUN, THF, WAR, WHM

Share your AshitaCast profiles here. (Please keep topics clean. Only use this section for posting profiles, not for support!)
sumguy

Sumguy's Ashitacast profiles: BLM, BLU, BRD, GEO, NIN, PLD, RUN, THF, WAR, WHM

Post by sumguy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:41 am

You can find all files here: SumGuy's Ashitacast/XI Profiles

So I've been using Ashitacast for a couple of months since Windower is unstable as fuck anymore. I've taken bits and pieces from other community members' sheets, as well as added many additional features for my Ashitacast sheets.

I figured I'd start cleaning them up and sharing them here to help other newcomers see how they can utilize all of these functions in one sheet. These are commented fairly well, so if you just want to rip an idea out of them like I did others, you should be able to figure it out.

I'll be adding new sheets one by one to this post as time goes on. These sheets will also be updated from time to time whenever I add a major change to my own.

If anyone has any comments or requests, feel free to add them below.

Last Update 11/12/2017
-Added RUN and THF files. RUN is most polished as I've been CPing it in during this campaign but it is not 100% complete for all subjobs.

-Added an "All Jobs Gear Up Script" to Pastebin. This is a simple file that will utilize your Ashitacast file and packer to gear you up, check for missing pieces, and set your "Town" lockstyle. You run it with a simple "/exec gear" command after changing jobs with your inventory fully loaded.

This is in response to Thorny added the new <init> feature to Ashitacast this week. I will be going back through and adjusting the rest of my files when I get the time to this new method (I'll bump this thread when I do). With this new feature, you can change your macro book and palette from inside Ashitacast easily, so this is reducing redundancies and the number of files necessary.

Additional medicines, etc. will now be called from within the Ashitacast file itself.

11/02/2017
-Moved files to Pastebin to make this thread easier to navigate. Uploaded several new files not posted here before. Most jobs with a file work great from my experience, but let me know if you encounter an issues. Note that only PLD & BLM are cleaned up in formatting and documented fully.

-Adjusted all files for the new "p_ismoving" variable. You no longer have to use a Movement toggle! It will automatically swap in your "Movement" item unless you are engaged (a simple fix if you'd like that to be the case as well).

The only exception to this is Ashitacast_NIN, which will be adjusted later due to it's multiple feet. Just need a moment to adjust it. For now, continue using the /kite toggle in a macro/keybind.

10/21/2017
-Updated PLD file, adding HP sets to help ensure your HP does not dip dramatically. Adjust for your own HP values or omit these sets via the later portions of the Ashitacast file if you desire.
-Added BLM file.

09/05/2017
-Added PLD and pld.txt.
-Will probably add BLM next after some cleanup and tweaking. Lots of toggles/sets for the modern BLM!
-If any DDs need a sheet with lots of features, it wouldn't be much hassle to simply adjust the sets in my PLD sheet below. I will be adding WAR, THF, and some others at a later time.

All Jobs Gear Up Script
This is a simple script that will utilize your Ashitacast file and packer to gear you up, check for missing pieces, and set your "Town" lockstyle. You run it with a simple "/exec gear" command after changing jobs with your inventory fully loaded.

This is in response to Thorny added the new <init> feature to Ashitacast this week. I will be going back through and adjusting the rest of my files when I get the time to this new method (I'll bump this thread when I do). With this new feature, you can change your macro book and palette from inside Ashitacast easily, so this is reducing redundancies and the number of files necessary.

Additional medicines, etc. will now be called from within the Ashitacast file itself.

Old, Soon To Be Removed Job.txt File BS
job.txt files called in my sheet are placed in the Ashitcast/scripts/ folder. It utilizes Bellhop and packer to help get you going fast.

This script runs when you change jobs. This changes my macro book/set, calls for packer to arrange all of my gear, validate it, and then set lockstyle to my Town gear. Some of the customizations I've made for certain jobs include pulling meds like Echos for mages, ninja tools for NIN, load the pbar addon for pet jobs, etc. This is an easily adjustable setup to your hearts' desire. I usually keep all of my food in my Satchel, personally.

Below is an example for PLD.
  1. /macro book 2
  2. /macro set 1
  3. /gets "Echo Drops"
  4. /gets "Remedy"
  5. /gets "Holy Water"
  6. /gets "Antidote"
  7. /wait 1
  8. /ac gear
  9. /wait 5
  10. /ac validate
  11. /lockstyle on
Last edited by sumguy on Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 29 times in total.
sumguy

Re: Sumguy's Ashitacast profiles: PLD

Post by sumguy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:58 am

Additional Notes

BLM
I toggle a lot of options on my BLM. Here's a rundown of the major keys in my "Home" macro palette. The rest of my toggles are generic toggles I use for all of my jobs I set to keybinds.

For the first row,
Stun - Sleep II - X - X - Enfeeble Max - Enfeeble Low - X - Impact - X - Report

For my 2nd row,
Nuke Free - Nuke AF - Nuke MB - Nuke AFMB - X - X - Idle Death - Idle TP - Idle Refresh - Idle DT

The X's are blank spots you can fill with whatever. This might seem overly complicated to some people, but this has become very comfortable to me. On the palette above, I have my Fire/Thunder spells for light bursts, and the palette below has Stone/Ice for darkness. Aspirs/Stun/Sleeps are available on both of those palettes for quick use. Everything else I generally do manually from a JA menu or via manually typing with shortcuts.
Last edited by sumguy on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:11 am, edited 6 times in total.
Aliquis

Post by Aliquis » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:42 pm

"KILLED IT ALL, son!" +1

Very nice file! I'll be adopting some of it. 8-)
sumguy

Post by sumguy » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:00 pm

Bump. I will get some more sheets up soon. Just need to iron them out and edit formatting.
sumguy

Re: Sumguy's Ashitacast profiles: PLD, BLM

Post by sumguy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:03 am

Nice fat bump.

-Moved files to Pastebin to make this thread easier to navigate. Uploaded several new files not posted here before. Most jobs with a file work great from my experience, but let me know if you encounter an issues. Note that only PLD & BLM are cleaned up in formatting and documented fully.

-Adjusted all files for the new "p_ismoving" variable. You no longer have to use a Movement toggle! It will automatically swap in your "Movement" item unless you are engaged (a simple fix if you'd like that to be the case as well).

The only exception to this is Ashitacast_NIN, which will be adjusted later due to it's multiple feet. Just need a moment to adjust it. For now, continue using the /kite toggle in a macro/keybind.
sumguy

Re: Sumguy's Ashitacast profiles: BLM, BLU, BRD, GEO, NIN, PLD, RUN, THF WAR, WHM

Post by sumguy » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:34 am

Bump for new RUN & THF files and notes about <init> changes.
atom0s
Site Admin

Re: Sumguy's Ashitacast profiles: BLM, BLU, BRD, GEO, NIN, PLD, RUN, THF, WAR, WHM

Post by atom0s » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:05 pm

According to some recent reports, people are reporting that sites like Pastebin are causing invalid XMLs to be generated when downloaded/saved/copied from their site. You can attach them to this thread if you wish instead of having them hosted on Pastebin. Or as an alternative, there is also Gist. https://gist.github.com/
Lead Ashita Developer

Want to donate to say thanks?
https://www.paypal.me/atom0s
sumguy

Re: Sumguy's Ashitacast profiles: BLM, BLU, BRD, GEO, NIN, PLD, RUN, THF, WAR, WHM

Post by sumguy » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:40 pm

I wouldn't know, I've always just copied and pasted files in whole or in part. I'll move em over soon if it could cause issues for some people.
sumguy

Post by sumguy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:32 pm

Finally put these on Github for those people who have issues downloading from pastebin.

Any job file located there not in this thread's title is a major WIP. Use if it helps.
Sinnersslayer

Post by Sinnersslayer » Wed May 16, 2018 9:37 am

Just wow.
Looking a BLM profile and just browsed through BLM file and I think I'm too dumb for this profile :D
Need a guide how to use all those sets/commands and such... :O
But looks like a masterpiece :D