Guildwork Prints to Chat SLOWLY

Having an issue with Ashita? Need some help setting things up? Ask for support here.
sumguy

Guildwork Prints to Chat SLOWLY

Post by sumguy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:56 pm

Hey all,

I realize Guildwork isn't necessarily supported here and is basically on maintenance mode as a service. Regardless, I resubbed to it recently and have been making use of it's few premium features. My only issue is that when you do a request, such as the FFXIAH search or shouts request, it prints the results at a very slow pace. I don't recall it doing so previously with the Windower version of the plugin.

Is there anywhere I can adjust the speed it prints additional lines to chat? I did not see anything with a cursory glance.

Thanks.

atom0s
Site Admin

Re: Guildwork Prints to Chat SLOWLY

Post by atom0s » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:12 am

The majority of the Guildwork plugin is handled externally in the Guildwork.exe that is downloaded within the plugin. I do not have control or access to modify anything of the exe file. When you use a command such as the command search the AH, the plugin forwards the command to the exe, the exe handles the request/query to the AH site API, and returns the results to the plugin. If things are slowed down, it would land up being in the exe causing the delay. The plugin is really nothing more than a forwarding layer to the exe.
Lead Ashita Developer

sumguy

Re: Guildwork Prints to Chat SLOWLY

Post by sumguy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:40 pm

Ah, that's a bummer. I doubt that Rooks or whoever is maintaining the plugin has the time to deal with such a thing.