Another update to adjust/fix the update from earlier today. This also changes the way the things added earlier work.
- Added new menu pointer internally to Ashita for internal usage purposes.
- Refixed IsInputOpen again. This time it is using the menu system to ensure the status is valid. (Also now returns true for other methods of input.)
- Added new command: /bindblock
This feature is useful if you bind single keys like:
/bind q /wave
By default, Ashita will not be able to type the letter 'q' into the chat bar now since it is bound. With /bindblock enabled, Ashita will ignore keybinds while input methods are open and instead allow the key to act as normal.
Currently, IsInputOpen checks for the following:
- The chat input window. (Where you type into chat.)
- The chat auto-translate sub-windows where you can pick an auto-translate option after pressing tab.
- The bazaar comment edit window.