New to AshitaCast - Ranged Attack Questions

Talk about AshitaCast here. Need help with setting things up? Questions about how to do something? Post here.
elliondrk

New to AshitaCast - Ranged Attack Questions

Post by elliondrk » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:26 pm

Hello! I saw the last post here was in late 2017, so I figured I'd give it a go.

I'm pretty new to using AshitaCast, though I do have experience with XML coding...however, I will admit that I'm a bit rusty.

Anyway, I have the XML for my Ranger made with all the necessary sets. My question is, how do I trigger swaps when I ranged attack? For example, when I Ranged Attack, I want it to go to my Midshot set automatically.

Weaponskills seem pretty cut and dry with ad_name. However, is there a way to inject a chat message on a successful swap?

Thanks for your time and you assistance! I'll provide my XML upon request.
elliondrk

Re: New to AshitaCast - Ranged Attack Questions

Post by elliondrk » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:48 am

Figured it out. True/false tags at the top of the XML were incorrect. Thanks anywho.
atom0s
Site Admin

Post by atom0s » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:46 pm

Most of the gang hang out on Discord rather than checking the forums these days. Best to ask specific questions like that there if you don't get a response here.
Lead Ashita Developer

Want to donate to say thanks?
https://www.paypal.me/atom0s
Amison

Post by Amison » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:38 am

atom0s wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:46 pm
Most of the gang hang out on Discord rather than checking the forums these days. Best to ask specific questions like that there if you don't get a response here.
Yeah? That's a shame. I feel like forums are so much better for this kind of discussion. But I get it, everyone's on Discord and it's just there all the time. Might as well use it.