Parsers

Chat about the Ashita v3 project here.
Dasva

Parsers

Post by Dasva » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:41 pm

Are there any parsers for Ashita? I looked at Deeps but while it's pretty nice in it's way was looking for something a little less lightweight and well less blocking the screen lol plus it doesn't appear to count pets. Been meaning to do some testing but obviously manually counting things like crits or various accuracies etc is pretty annoying especially since there's no text file of the games chat log. Looked thru the rest of the addons/plugins and didn't see anything but heck maybe I missed something or maybe there is a standalone program I don't know about

atom0s
Site Admin

Re: Parsers

Post by atom0s » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:50 pm

Deeps is the only parser that has been made specifically for Ashita. Prior to that most people used KParser.
Not too sure if there are any others outside of those. I personally haven't kept up with other third-party programs anymore since I don't play the game on retail.
Lead Ashita Developer

Dasva

Post by Dasva » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:07 pm

Oh I thought Kparsers was for windower as a lot of links tend to go to that. Guess can try making it work

atom0s
Site Admin

Post by atom0s » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:12 pm

KParser is a stand-alone app that reads the games log files. It may not work with Ashita without some tweaking because we have a custom log file fix inside of Ashita to prevent crashes or chat log "duping" issues while dualboxing.
Lead Ashita Developer