Hello Ashita!

Chat about the Ashita v3 project here.
Aqeeb

Hello Ashita!

Post by Aqeeb » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:29 pm

Thought id drop by and say hello! Nice work on Ashita, im new to it and been a long time windower user but Ashita seems a lot more stable and multibox friendly so far. I dont know as much as some of you guys but i learn fast and im willing to help with anything i can. /Wave

atom0s
Site Admin

Re: Hello Ashita!

Post by atom0s » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Welcome to the forums and welcome to Ashita. :)
Lead Ashita Developer

sumguy

Post by sumguy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:01 am

It is much, much more stable. I don't want to imagine the spaghetti mess of Windower, which has been maintained and adjusted by many volunteers in it's lifetime. It's lead to the program crashing on me when I do simple things like Alt-Tab, which is what it was initially created for! The irony!

I wasted several nights attempting to fix my issues with Windower only to give up on it after seeing how stable Ashita is for me. The only time I ever seem to crash with Ashita is when I unload Deeps after an intensive session. Since I rarely use that plugin, it's rarely an issue.

Aqeeb

Post by Aqeeb » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:27 am

Thats good to hear. I am spending a lot of time converting Gearswaps into Ashitacasts so i havent really gotten to put any heavy playtime on ashita yet but im getting close! I will say though i am really liking Ashitacast VS gearswap!

shinzaku

Post by shinzaku » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:28 pm

Welcome! :]
Check out the addon section for some stuff I've converted over from Windower for Ashita use. I'm still working on more as time permits.